Do You Want to Improve How You Feel and Move?
I can help you do that. Using fascinating, pleasurable, and effective Feldenkrais® movement lessons, you can learn how to quit hurting yourself and sabotaging your ability to do what you want to do with counterproductive movement and posture. You can start experiencing the pleasure of easier, better-organized movement, posture, and balance. These lessons access your natural ability to learn by experimentation and careful attention to what you're doing, rather than by rote repetition. I offer both group classes and individual hands-on lessons to help you
- discomfort, pain, and injury from repetitive misuse of your body.
- difficulty with learning and improving movement skills.
- dysfunction caused by neurological injuries and disorders.
- poor, uncomfortable posture.
- poor balance.
- inability (due to movement inefficiency) to make full use of your potential:
- power (fast strength)
- quickness (fast reaction-time)
- stamina (short-term energy)
- endurance (long-term energy)
- overall coordination, flexibility, comfort, and balance in any posture or movement.
- ability to prevent injury, heal quickly, and reduce pain.
- ease in learning new skills and refining old skills (including cognitive, creative and emotional skills).
- athletic performance and artistic expression.
To find out more about me and the Feldenkrais Method® click on the "About Me", and the "Feldenkrais Method®" pages. If you have any questions for me or would like to schedule an appointment, click on the "Contact Me" page or just give me a call.
Thanks for visiting my website.
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, and Guild Certified Feldenkrais PractitionerCM are all service marks, collective or certification marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America.