Do You Want to Improve How You Feel and Move?
I can help you do that. Using fascinating, pleasurable, and effective Feldenkrais® movement lessons, you can learn how to quit hurting yourself and your physical abilities with counterproductive movement and posture habits, and start experiencing the pleasure of easier, better-organized movement. These lessons access your natural ability to learn by experimentation and careful attention to what you're doing, rather than by rote repetition. I offer both group classes and individual hands-on lessons to help you
- injury from repetitive misuse of your body.
- pain from chronic, unintentional muscle contractions.
- difficulty with learning and improving skills.
- dysfunction caused by brain injury and neurological disorders.
- poor, uncomfortable posture.
- poor balance.
- inability to make full use (due to movement inefficiency) of your potential strength, power (fast strength), speed, quickness (fast reaction time), stamina (short-term energy), endurance (long-term energy) and range-of-motion.
- injury prevention and recovery.
- ability to inhibit chronic, unintended muscle contractions.
- overall coordination and agility.
- ease in learning new skills and refining old skills. (This is also known as neuroplasticity-- your brain's ability to "rewire"/create neural connections allowing you to gain new skills or regain lost skills (including those caused by brain injury and neurological disorders).
- comfortable posture.
- ability to effectively use your full strength, speed, agility, and flexibility.
To find out more about me and the Feldenkrais Method® click on the "About Me", and the "Feldenkrais Method®" pages. If you have any questions for me or would like to schedule an appointment, click on the "Contact Me" page or just give me a call.
Thanks for visiting my website.
I always appreciate your endorsements and testimonials on DaoCloud - The Social Network for Wellness
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, and Guild Certified Feldenkrais PractitionerCM are all service marks, collective or certification marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America.