Do You Want to Improve How You Feel and Move?
I can help you do that. Using fascinating, pleasurable, and effective Feldenkrais® movement lessons, you can learn how to quit hurting yourself and sabotaging your abilitly to do what you want to do with counterproductive movement and posture habits. You can start experiencing the pleasure of easier, better-organized movement, posture, and balance. These lessons access your natural ability to learn by experimentation and careful attention to what you're doing, rather than by rote repetition. I offer both group classes and individual hands-on lessons to help you
- discomfort, pain, fatigue, and injury from repetitive misuse of your body
- difficulty with acquiring and improving movement skills.
- dysfunction caused by neurological injuries and disorders.
- poor, uncomfortable posture.
- poor balance.
- inability to make full use (due to movement inefficiency) of your potential strength, power (fast strength), speed, quickness (fast reaction time), stamina (short-term energy), endurance (long-term energy) and range-of-motion.
- acute and chronic injury prevention and recovery.
- ability to inhibit unintended, continual patterns of muscle contractions.
- overall coordination and flexibility.
- ease in learning new skills and refining old skills (including cognitive, creative and emotional skills). This is also known as neuroplasticity-- your brain's ability to "rewire" or create new neural networks.
- comfortable posture.
- ability to effectively use your full strength, speed, and range-of-motion.
To find out more about me and the Feldenkrais Method® click on the "About Me", and the "Feldenkrais Method®" pages. If you have any questions for me or would like to schedule an appointment, click on the "Contact Me" page or just give me a call.
Thanks for visiting my website.
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, and Guild Certified Feldenkrais PractitionerCM are all service marks, collective or certification marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America.