Do You Want to Improve How You Feel and Move?
I can help you do that. Using fascinating, pleasurable, and effective Feldenkrais movement lessons, you can learn how to quit hurting your performance and yourself with counterproductive movement and posture habits and start experiencing the pleasure of easier, better-organized movement and posture. These lessons access your natural ability to learn by experimentation and careful attention to your movements, rather than by rote repetition of movements. I offer both group classes and individual hands-on lessons to help you
- difficulty with learning and improving skills
- injury from repetitive misuse of your body
- poor, uncomfortable posture
- poor balance
- inability to make full use (due to movement inefficiency) of your potential:
- power (fast strength)
- quickness (fast reaction time)
- stamina (short-term energy)
- endurance (long-term energy)
- overall coordination
- ease in learning new skills and refining old skills
- ability to inhibit chronic, unintended muscle contractions
- injury prevention and recovery
- comfortable posture
- ability to effectively use your full strength, speed, agility, and flexibility
To find out more about me and the Feldenkrais Method® click on the "About Me", and the "Feldenkrais Method®" pages. If you have any questions for me or would like to schedule an appointment, click on the "Contact Me" page or just give me a call.
Thanks for visiting my website.
I always appreciate your endorsements and testimonials on DaoCloud - The Social Network for Wellness
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, and Guild Certified Feldenkrais PractitionerCM are all service marks, collective or certification marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America.