Discover a more effective way to improve how you feel and move. I teach fascinating, pleasurable, and effective Feldenkrais movement lessons. These lessons access your natural ability to learn by experimentation and careful attention to your movements, rather than by rote repetition of movements. I offer both group classes and individual hands-on lessons to help you overcome:
- difficulty learning new skills and improving old skills
- injury from repetitive misuse of your body
- pain caused by muscle spasm and cramping
- poor, uncomfortable posture
- poor balance
- inability to make full use (due to movement inefficiency) of your potential: strength, power (fast strength), speed, stamina (short-term energy), endurance (long-term energy), and range-of-motion
- general movement coordination
- ease in learning new skills and refining old skills
- ability to inhibit chronic, involuntary muscle contractions
- injury prevention and recovery
- ability to effectively use your full: strength/power, speed, stamina/endurance, and range-of-motion
To find out more about me and the Feldenkrais Method® click on the "About Me", and the "Feldenkrais Method®" pages. If you have any questions for me or would like to schedule an appointment, click on the "Contact Me" page or just give me a call.
Thanks for visiting.
To schedule a consultation, call me at 510-459-9987
Feldenkrais®, Feldenkrais Method®, and Guild Certified Feldenkrais PractitionerCM are all service marks, collective or certification marks of the Feldenkrais Guild® of North America.